Go Design Patterns(英文版)英文书名：Go Design Patterns
简介Go is a multi-paradigm programming language that has built-in facilities to create concurrent applications. Design patterns allow developers to efficiently address common problems faced during developing applications. Go Design Patterns will provide readers with a reference point to software design patterns and CSP concurrency design patterns to help them build applications in a more idiomatic, robust, and convenient way in Go. The book starts with a brief introduction to Go programming essentials and quickly moves on to explain the idea behind the creation of design patterns and how they appeared in the 90's as a common "language" between developers to solve common tasks in object-oriented programming languages. You will then learn how to apply the 23 Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns in Go and also learn about CSP concurrency patterns, the "killer feature" in Go that has helped Google develop software to maintain thousands of servers. With all of this the book will enable you to understand and apply design patterns in an idiomatic way that will produce concise, readable, and maintainable software.
- Ready... Steady... Go!
- Creational Patterns - Singleton, Builder, Factory, Prototype, and Abstract Factory Design Patterns
- Structural Patterns - Composite, Adapter, and Bridge Design Patterns
- Structural Patterns - Proxy, Facade, Decorator, and Flyweight Design Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns - Strategy, Chain of Responsibility, and Command Design Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns - Template, Memento, and Interpreter Design Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns - Visitor, State, Mediator, and Observer Design Patterns
- Introduction to Go's Concurrency
- Concurrency Patterns - Barrier, Future, and Pipeline Design Patterns
- Concurrency Patterns - Workers Pool and Publish/Subscriber Design Patterns